Ivents By Geico Conference Management is passionate about delivering superior, world-class conferences. This is what we have been doing for decades and our experience is unparalleled
Conference have been at the foundation of Ivents By Geico Events since our inception.
We believe that every individual congress experience counts. That’s why we proactively manage your conference from start to finish. Ivents by Geico Conference Management look at your conference from a 360 angles
Ivents By Geico Conference Management helps With all the logistical, financial and creative focus you need, we can cost effectively manage and coordinate your conference with outstanding service and passion.
We know from experience that the finishing touches and attention to detail make the difference, which is highlighted through our work.
We can deliver creative ideas and expert advice from the get go, aiding with all your Venue sourcing, conference mobilization, Set up,AV requirements, installations etc.
- Our Step by Step Process.
• Drafting a master plan for the conference with overall budget
• Identifying the conference's objectives as well as date and location
• Identifying people to be involved, from team and committee members
• Reviewing plans and assigning tasks to team members
• Drafting a timeline for tasks completions
• Inviting speakers and making arrangement for entertainment (if needed)
• Finalizing registration types, pricing and deals (if any)
• Making arrangements with third-party suppliers and vendors where needed
• Making arrangements with hotels, airlines and transportation companies if necessary
• Choosing a conference management software to automate processes
• Building your conference website and mobile app
• Choosing the method of collecting your registrations, submissions, payments and more
• Sending well-written and designed invitations to your participants
• Notifying your participants, authors or speakers of any important updates
• Preparing the onsite operation schedule and the team to carry out onsite tasks
• Reviewing the event hall decoration, furnishing and equipment to be used onsite; presentation equipment, desks, seats, audio/video equipment etc...
• Preparing participant kits with event booklets, goodies (if any) social event tickets, etc